3DQUAKERS ONLINE STORE
Please make sure you have read and accepted the Disclaimer and Eula for 3DQUAKERS products. By purchasing any 3DQUAKERS product, you are stating your agreement and acceptance of all the rules and conditions present therein.
Also, please make sure you have read the limitations page before ordering Forester for Cinema 4D.
FORESTER FOR CINEMA 4D
The Forester for Cinema 4D license is tied to the Cinema 4D serial number. When you order Forester, you will receive a key to activate it on your machine. If you have several Cinema 4D installations on the same machine, you will get keys to activate Forester on those Cinema 4D versions as well, as long as they reside on the same machine.
- Forester for Cinema 4D Windows is compatible with 64-bits Cinema 4D R14, R15, R16, R17 and R18
- Forester for Cinema 4D Mac OS X is compatible with 64-bits Cinema 4D R16, R17 and R18 only
- Forester for Cinema 4D supports all major commercial* Cinema 4D third party render engines, including Vray, Arnold, Octane and TheaRender
* commercial render engines are engines that are in final release state and not in alpha state or beta state. Forester does not fully support alpha or beta render engines. Please email us if your render engine is not mentioned on this page.
When ordering Forester for Cinema 4D, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to our plugin download page.
Once downloaded, you need to follow these steps to install Forester for Cinema 4D on your machine:
- Unzip the downloaded file. You will find a folder named Forester that contains several folder/files inside it
- Locate your Cinema 4D plugins folder. You can do that by going to Edit – Preferences – Open Preferences Folder
- Copy/Paste the Forester folder into your Cinema 4D plugins folder
- In case you have not sent us your Cinema 4D 11-digit serial number yet, you need to do so in order to obtain your key
- Once you get your key, you need to copy it and paste it inside the license.txt file that is located inside the Forester folder. You need to replace the default 00000-00000 with the supplied key
- Save and close license.txt
- When you run Cinema 4D, Forester should be available under the Plugins menu
FORESTER FOR SOFTIMAGE
Forester for Softimage is compatible with Softimage 2013, 2014 and 2015 running on Windows 64-bits platforms.
Windows 32-bits and Linux are not supported at the moment.
The plugin license is tied to the machine MAC address. If the user wants to use the plugin on more than 1 machine (non simultaneously), then they need to supply a MAC address connected to a USB device, like a BlueTooth USB Stick or a WLAN USB Stick.
Upon installation, the plugin will generate the MAC address in the Softimage Script log window, coming from the network card or the connected USB device. The user needs to email this MAC address to us and then receive a license to run the plugin with.
When ordering Forester for Softimage, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to our plugin download page.
Once downloaded, you need to follow these steps to install Forester for Softimage on your machine:
To install Forester for Softimage, please follow these steps:
- Unzip the zip file
- Install the addon inside Softimage, by going to File – Addon – Install
- After installation, RESTART Softimage
- Forester is now found in the Top menu. Click on Get Broadleaf Tree
- Since you have not yet authorized Forester, you are going to get the message “Forester is not authorized to run on this machine”
- Open the Softimage Script Editor, and note your MAC address, which is output in the info message
- Email this MAC address (for example 25:A5:74:F1:5B:83) to us
- Use Forester for Softimage Authorization as your email subject
- We will reply to you with an attached Forester.dll file
- Make sure that Softimage is closed
- Copy the Forester.dll to the following locationC:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\Autodesk\Softimage_201x\Addons\Forester_x\Application\Plugins\nt-x86-64
- Substitute YOUR USER NAME and the Softimage version with your own USER NAME and installed Softimage version.
- Open Softimage and start using Forester